Thursday, April 07, 2005

What are the priorities

I always like to see what there is in the bible that I can learn from. I have found it a book which is full of wisdom particularly the book of Proverbs. Solomon is said to be the wisest man that ever lived.
Proverbs 24: 27
“Don't build your house and establish a home until your fields are ready, and you are sure that you can earn a living.” Good News Bible
“Develop your business first before building your house” New Living Translation

The question of priorities in wealth creation is paramount as we often do not have enough money to pay the never ending bills that seem to arrive in the mail as regularly as a dripping tap! The bible though is very clear in this passage of scripture and many people would benefit from working in the correct order on the right priorities.

Income generation will make more difference than cutting spending for most situations.

How often do I use the saying “I can’t afford it”? What am I focussing on when I use that saying?

What would happen if I changed to “How can I afford it”? What would I then be focussing on?

http://www.wheresthemoneygone.com/home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home