Friday, April 15, 2005

Where the rubber hits the road

Money is something which touches everyone in some shape or other as they journey their way through life. It has an enormous capacity to assist in building God’s Kingdom here on earth as it is often the enabler which turns dreams into reality. Jesus knew that money because of its very nature can lead to self sufficiency, self promotion and a genuine lack of need for God.

Has my attitude to wealth creation changed?

What can I do to advance the Kingdom of God with the money that I have available?

Have I got a hold of my money or has my money got a hold of me?

The overall challenge for each of us is contained in two passages of scripture :

Mark 12: 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.'

Matthew 6: 24 “You cannot be a slave of two masters; you will hate one and love the other; you will be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

http://www.wheresthemoneygone.com/home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home